The UMass Biochemistry Club is a Registered Student Organization (RSO) that is dedicated to providing opportunities to undergraduate students of any major to explore a career in the Life Sciences field. The Club frequently holds peer mentoring events on topics like getting into a research lab and finding an industry internship. They also host guest speakers from biotech and pharmaceutical industries who come to campus to explain how they have made their careers in the life science field. Once each semester the UMass Biochem Club goes on an industrial lab tour, which allows students to see firsthand the types of jobs that will be available to them after graduation from UMass.
Want to learn more? Email email@example.com.
Officers for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
- Co-Presidents: Madyson Medeiros and Savni Sarolkar
- Vice President: Madeleine Hines
- Treasurer: Rithvik Sandiri
- Secretary: Gaia Taig
- Communications: Jacqueline Racine
- Volunteer Committee: Nandini Kritam and Anna Chapman
- General Eboard: Samhitha Satish Kumar, June Ahn, Anumeha Rajvanshi
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Amy Springer
Activities & Events
- Thursday, Sept 15th @6pm in ILC S120: First meeting of the semester! Get to know BMB with a trivia night and the chance to win some BMB Club merch.
- Thursday, Sept 29th @6pm in ILC S110: Meet and greet with faculty in the BMB department. Come learn about their research and the classes they teach!
- Thursday, Oct 13th @6pm (Location TBD): Meet BMB Distinguished Professor Elizabeth Vierling and learn more about her research