The UMass Biochemistry Club is a Registered Student Organization (RSO) that is dedicated to providing opportunities to undergraduate students of any major to explore a career in the Life Sciences field. The Club frequently holds peer mentoring events on topics like getting into a research lab and finding an industry internship. They also host guest speakers from biotech and pharmaceutical industries who come to campus to explain how they have made their careers in the life science field. Once each semester the UMass Biochem Club goes on an industrial lab tour, which allows students to see firsthand the types of jobs that will be available to them after graduation from UMass.
Want to learn more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Officers for the 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Co-Presidents: Anna Gorfinkel and Ashley Sheehan
- Vice President: Saida Gamidova
- Treasurer: Fatima Zahoor
- Secretary: Savni Sarolkar
- Communications: Madyson Medeiros
- Eboard Coordinator: Samantha Shultz
- General Eboard: Sarah Tobia, Manav Thakkar, Matheus Rodrigues
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Amy Springer
Activities & Events
- Thursday, Sept 16th @7pm in Campus Center 904-08: First meeting of the Fall 2021 semester! Learn about upcoming events, meet other Biochem majors, and get to know the club.